Building the community, one business at a time!
As a supporting member of the Chamberlain-Oacoma Area Chamber of Commerce/CVB, you receive a wide variety of opportunities to develop your business and support your community. As a whole, the Chamber of Commerce/CVB works to promote the Chamberlain and Oacoma community through:
- Community development
This work is only possible through the support and participation of our Chamber members.
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce/CVB, you have the opportunity to participate and take advantage of the following:
- Listing in member directory
- Monthly Chamber of Commerce newsletter
- Listing on Chamber of Commerce website
- Special advertising and marketing opportunities
- Business referrals from phone, e-mail and letter inquiries
- Opportunities for business development and customer service workshops
- Members-only invitations to:
- Chamber After Hours
- Annual Chamber of Commerce/Lake Francis Case Development Corporation Banquet
- Bi-monthly general Chamber meetings
- Opportunities to market and advertise your business within the Chamberlain-Oacoma business community
- Access to a network of Chamber member businesses
- Membership rate for Chamberlain-Oacoma Annual Travel Guide and other special events
- Support and participation in community activities
- Participation in retail and tourism promotions
- Supporting general development of the businesses and communities of the Chamberlain and Oacoma area
- Access to information pertaining to your specific business and its needs
And much more ...
Membership rates start at $100 with additional membership enhancements available.
We are glad to answer any questions you may have regarding membership benefits available to you as a prospective member.
Sunday, May 19
HS Graduation Armory
Congrats to all graduates!
Tuesday, May 21
Bob Prentice "Mr.Attitude"
Will be speaking at Cedar Shore Resort
For more information contact Jenny 605-734-6376
Wednesday, May 22
Your all invited to St. Joseph's Thrift Store
Open House & Ribbon Cutting
Thursday, May 23
Chamber Mixer @ AmericInn
*Meet our new Executive Director*
Monday, May 27
Chamber office will be closed
in honor of Memorial Day
Monday, May 27
Memorial Day Services
@ SD Veterans Park