The pool offers many summer activities for children and adults alike. The pool has:
- Water levels from 3 to 12 ft.
- 2 diving boards, a low dive and a high dive
- 3 slides
- Baby pool with slide
- Certified lifeguards with at least 30 hours of training
- They are now offering water aerobics. These run 4 days a week for the summer. The cost is $50, which includes the equipment and an adult swim pass.
- If you are looking for a spot for your next birthday party or family get-together consider the pool. The pool hosts pool parties. The cost is $40 an hour. You can bring as many people as desired (up to the maximum capacity). Concessions are also available on site with ice cream, water and juice.
- Throughout the summer the pool hosts swimming lessons. These are from levels preschool- grade 6, so if you are a beginner or advanced they have the program to assist you. The lessons run in 8-day sessions and are 45 minutes long.
- The baby pool is located next to the pool. It is free of charge and offers a great spot for your 'beginning' swimmer.
Fun in the sun
- If you are looking for some fun this summer grab your floaties, sun block and towel and head to the Chamberlain pool!
- There is a park located next to the pool. It has slides, swings, and a merry-go-round. There are picnic shelters and benches available so you can make a day out of it.
Season: End of May to the End of August
Hours: Monday through Friday:
1 p.m. - 5 p.m. & 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Adult Swim from 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Adult Swim from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, May 21
Bob Prentice "Mr.Attitude"
Will be speaking at Cedar Shore Resort
For more information contact Jenny 605-734-6376
Wednesday, May 22
Your all invited to St. Joseph's Thrift Store
Open House & Ribbon Cutting
Thursday, May 23
Chamber Mixer @ AmericInn
*Meet our new Executive Director*
Monday, May 27
Chamber office will be closed
in honor of Memorial Day
Monday, May 27
Memorial Day Services
@ SD Veterans Park